Single-stage, semi-self propelled auger drive, clears a 20 in/51 cm width, 12 in/30.5 cm high
120 VAC electric start, Honda premium residential engine GC190, 4-stroke, overhead cam (OHC),
SnowDirector chute control for easy control of distance and direction
Residential snow removal
Compact and convenient, the all new HS720CS offers the performance of a larger snow blower with the benefits of a single stage unit. At only 42.2 kg (93.0 lb), the HS720CS is lightweight and manoeuvrable. This 120 VAC, electric-start snowblower is powered by a powerful, easy to start and fuel efficient GC190, 4-stroke, overhead cam (OHC) Honda premium residential engine and it clears a 20-inch (50.8-cm) path. Since the auger-assist drive helps pull you along on most surfaces and cleans close to the surface without damaging it, it is perfect for walkways, paved and interlocking-stone driveways.
Other standard features include a convenient and simple Snow Director chute controls for quick and easy control of distance and direction adjustments (up, down, left or right), an 10-m (32.8-ft.) maximum-throw distance,* and a quick-release single-lever auger control. Also standard is a compact design with a two-piece, folding control handle for easy transport and storage.
*Throw distance varies with snow conditions.
● High capacity snow removal – up to 45 metric tons/hr (50 tons/hr)
● Extra large starter grip to accommodate gloves or mittens
● Large fuel cap and fuel opening make it easy to re-fuel, even with gloves on
● Designed for ease of maintenance. Draining the engine oil and fuel are easy.
● The spark plug is very easy to acess for replacement.
● Durable metal chute and auger with replaceable rubber paddles.