Honda GCV190A OHC engine
Effortless self-charging 12 VDC key start, with no need for “plug-in” charging! A recoil starter is also available for back-up
Honda Roto-StopTM blade stop system for safety and convenience
Residential lawn mowing
The Honda HRX2175HZC has the unique VersamowTM System that can simultaneously distribute grass clippings to both the bag and the ground. The HRX2175HZC features a powerful, effortless self-charging 12 VDC electric key-start, Honda GCV190A; overhead cam Honda engine certified to meet EPA and CARB emissions levels and includes many features that make it easy to use like the Honda designed Automatic Choke SystemTM (ACS) with full throttle control.
The HRX2175HZC is also equipped with the Roto-StopTM blade stop system that stops and starts the blade rotation while the engine keeps running, and a variable-speed hydrostatic transmission giving customized speed through 9 pre-sets. It can also be changed from bagging to mulching, rear discharge and leaf shredding in seconds, without tools or/and additional parts. You want the ultimate in mowing, the HRX2175HZC is for you.
•Effortless self-charging 12 VDC key start, with no need for “plug-in” charging.
• Self-propelled with hydrostatic variable-speed transmission with 9 pre-sets
• Heavy duty 53 cm (21 in.) NeXiteTM polymer deck with a worry-free 5 year deck warranty
• 4-in-1 ready Versamow SystemTM with Clip Director – mulch, bag, discharge, leaf shred
• Honda exclusive MicroCutTM offset twin-blade system for finer clippings
• Honda designed Automatic Choke SystemTM (ACS) with full throttle control
• 3-position EZ Folding handle for easy operator height adjustment and storage
• 7-position cutting height adjustment
• Large wheels (23 cm / 9 in.) with ball bearings on all wheels and individual height adjusters