Honda GCV190A OHC engine
Honda Roto-Stop™ blade stop system for safety and convenience
Self-propelled with hydrostatic variable-speed transmission with 9 pre-sets
Residential lawn mowing
The 4-in-1 Honda HRX2175HYC has the unique VersamowTM System that can simultaneously distribute grass clippings to both the bag and the ground. The HRX2175HYC features a powerful, Honda GCV190A; overhead cam Honda engine certified to meet EPA and CARB emissions levels and includes many features that make it easy to use like the Honda designed Automatic Choke SystemTM (ACS) with full throttle control.
The HRX2175HYC is also equipped with the Roto-StopTM blade stop system that stops and starts the blade rotation while the engine keeps running, and a variable-speed hydrostatic transmission giving customized speed through 9 pre-sets. It can also be changed from bagging to mulching, rear discharge and leaf shredding in seconds, without tools or/and additional parts. You want the ultimate in mowing, the HRX2175HYC is for you.
• Heavy duty 53 cm (21 in.) NeXiteTM polymer deck with a worry-free 5 year deck warranty
• 4-in-1 ready Versamow SystemTM with Clip Director – mulch, bag, discharge, leaf shred
• Honda exclusive MicroCutTM offset twin-blade system for finer clippings
• Honda designed Automatic Choke System™ (ACS) with full throttle control
• 3-position EZ Folding handle for easy operator height adjustment and storage
• 7-position cutting height adjustment
• Large wheels (23 cm / 9 in.) with ball bearings on all wheels and individual height adjusters