Honda GCV160 OHC engine
Honda designed Automatic Choke System (ACS) with full throttle control
Self-propelled with variable speed transmission and Smart DriveTM control
Residential lawn mowing.
The HRR2169VYC features the Honda Smart DriveTM control with a variable speed transmission. By resting your hands on the handlebar and lightly pressing your thumbs on the Smart DriveTM lever, you can increase or decrease the lawnmower’s speed. This truly self-propelled lawnmower then pulls itself forward with virtually no effort on your part.
This 21-inch (53-cm), steel-deck lawnmower is powered by a GCV160, 4-stroke, overhead cam Honda engine certified to meet EPA and CARB emissions levels and includes many features that make it easy to use like the Honda designed Automatic Choke System (ACS) with full throttle control, the complete 3-in-1mowing system; bagging, twin-blades mulching or rear discharge, the large-capacity rear grass bag (85 L), the exclusive 3-in-1 Clip Director® and the Roto-StopTM blade stop system. This system allows the lawnmower’s engine to run without the blade spinning, meaning the operator can empty the grass bag or cross a gravel path without having to stop and restart the lawnmower. Honda’s MicroCutTM system, standard on the HRR2169VYC, uses twin blades and a special deck design to produce finer clippings, which take up less volume. That way, the bag fills up less often, and the clippings decompose faster to fertilize your lawn. The lightweight HRR2169VYC is well equipped to handle large lawns with less effort.
• Honda Roto-StopTM blade stop system for safety and convenience
• Exclusive Honda MicroCutTM twin-blade system for superior mulching and bagging (translates in less bags to empty, minimizing down time).
• Honda designed Automatic Choke System (ACS) with full throttle control
• 2-position EZ Folding Quick Release handle for easy operator height adjustment . Easily adjust the handle to two comfortable mowing positions, or fold over for storage.
• 6-position cutting height adjustment
• Large wheels with rear ball bearings
• Heavy duty 53 cm (21 in.) steel deck
• 3 year residential and 1 full year commercial warranty